TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including anyu sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Black Arts Forum, the owner and operater of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that access this website and is not either (i) employed by Black Arts Forum and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Black Arts Forum and assessing the website in connection with provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Black Arts Forum, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphicsimages, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, includeing any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, and any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following
retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Black Arts Forum
4. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes;
In a way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website
In a way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breech of any applicable view, regulation, governmental order
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering/signing up by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively
7. We may suspend, cancel or dispose of your details with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions
8. You may cancel your registration at any time informing us in writing (to the address at the end of these terms and conditions) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the website. cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights
Links to other websites
9. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Black Arts Forum or that of our affiliates
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liabilty for any and all form of loss or damage arising out the use of them
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them
Availability of the website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Black Arts Forum makes available through the website (the services) is provided “as is” and on “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or fault. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. black arts Forum is under no obligation to update information on the website.
14. Whilst Black Arts Forum uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15.Black Arts Forum accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website
16. Black Arts Forum reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Black Art Forum accepts no liability for any of the following;
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforce-ability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Black Arts Forum details
27. Black Arts Forum is a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered address is 16 Grovesnor Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B20 3NP and it operated the website www.blackartsforum.co.uk. You can contact Black Arts Forum by email on email@example.com
27. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (www.rocketlawyer.co.uk)